- All roller shutters supplied by SRL Ltd., are fully marked and windtested. This is to declare that our product conforms with all the relevant legal requirements.
- Roller shutters fitted within your prepared opening and connected to your fused spurs, fitted within 1 meter of the opening, connections to fire alarm by others, we also require all necessary power points for the permanent connections and finished floor level to be ready prior to fixing date. Should this not be the case and a return visit necessary, additional costs will be incurred.
- If additional parts are required whilst servicing a roller shutter, there will be additional charges.
- Automatic doors fitted within your prepared opening and connected to your fused spurs, fitted within 1 meter of the opening, connections to fire alarm by others, we also require all necessary power points for the permanent connections and finished floor level to be ready prior to fixing date. Should this not be the case and a return visit necessary, additional costs will be incurred.
- If additional parts are required whilst servicing an automatic door, there will be additional charges.
- Electric window actuators require wiring by others.
- Please be advised that we cannot guarantee an exact match to existing, if items are to be powder coated. Colours used by SRL Ltd are always within OUR standard range of colours.
- Unless detailed within our costings, our prices do not include building or finishing off work manifestations or graphics to any glazing, pressings or cladding to stallrisers or pilasters, signage or facia panels, cranage or mechanical lifting.
- All works to be signed off as ‘completed to your satisfaction’ by your representative. Should you not have a representative on site, at our time of working, works completed will be signed off by SRL Ltd., on your behalf.
- Any protective tape left on aluminium frames, supplied by SRL Ltd., to be removed by others. All glazing supplied by SRL Ltd., to be cleaned by others.
Supply Only – Our prices are plus VAT calculated at the current rate at date of invoice and our payment terms for this quotation are strictly Payment on Receipt of goods. Our costings are calculated on sizes supplied by yourselves. They do not include site visits. We have not calculated for fixing of frames, glass or glazing within our costings.
Supply and Fix – Our prices are plus VAT calculated at the current rate at date of invoice and our payment terms for this quotation are strictly Payment on Completion/50% with your written order, balance to be paid prior to fixing date and are/are not inclusive of Main Contractors Discount. Please also be advised that our prices are subject to change following site visit to confirm measurements or should your specification be amended. Our prices are based on fixing within prepared openings, provided by others, prior to installation. SRL Ltd require suitable, unrestricted access to fixing location, whilst on site. All works to be carried out in a single continuous visit. Our prices are based on fixing within normal working hours, Monday to Friday.
Prices quoted are on the basis of costs prevailing on the day they are given. The company reserves the right to increase the price in the event of any increase in the cost of materials, labour, transport or statutory obligations occurring after our prices have been quoted.
If payment is not received, in accordance with our terms, please be advised a 5% surcharge will be added.
The following terms and conditions of sale apply to all quotations, estimates, contracts and sales made between SRL Limited (The Seller) and any customer or purchaser (The Buyer) for goods or services supplied or provided by the Seller. Subject to the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 all prices for goods or services are quoted on the basis that contracts entered into will be based on these conditions. Any variation to these conditions must be negotiated by the Buyer prior to the placing of any order. Any terms or conditions of purchase on orders from Buyers will be of no legal effect insofar as they conflict with the Seller’s terms and conditions of sale. Our Terms and conditions supersedes all other Terms and conditions received.
Payment Terms – As per our quotation.
Retention of Title – Legal Title in the goods shall not pass to the Buyer but shall be retained by the Seller until both the purchase price of the goods has been paid in full and payment is made to the Seller of any sum which is at the date of the contract or may thereafter become due from the Buyer to the Seller Until title in the goods has passed to the Buyer the Buyer will hold the goods
or their proceeds of resale in a fiduciary capacity Although the ownership of the goods remains with the Seller until goods are paid for in full the Buyer will accept the risk in the goods and will insure them. The buyer will keep the goods separately identifiable and grants an irrevocable licence to the Seller to enter on to the Buyers premises or other site where the goods are stored installed or kept with agents and vehicles if appropriate to recover the sellers property.
Right to Subcontract – The Seller reserves the right to Subcontract any part of or the entire contract. Termination – The Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract in the event of the Buyer failing to pay sums due to the Seller or if the Buyer breaches any terms of the contract or if the Buyer suffers distress or execution, commits an act of bankruptcy or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of Section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986.
Other Warranties – All articles covered by warranty i.e. Factory sealed units, are subject to terms and conditions laid down by individual Manufacturers Warranty whether supplied only or glazed.(available on request)
Buyer Supplied Information – Thickness, specification, sizes of glass and method of installation stated on documented or other information supplied by the Buyer does not necessarily imply their adequacy. Once the glass is installed, the Seller cannot accept any liability for damage or injury to property or persons or for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by the Buyer or their clients. Building designers are responsible for stating the maximum wind load pressure and any line load (barriers) that the glass is expected to withstand, to enable the Seller to quote correct thickness, specification and sizes.
Toughened Glass Doors – In the event of the Seller quoting for the supply and fixing of toughened glass doors or assemblies, holes for the floor springs must be cut out ready to receive them and making good undertaken by others. If the transom bar is metal or sheathed metal the top pivots or overhead springs must be fixed into position by others prior to delivery. Openings must
be plumb and square, any rebates, cut outs etc. in the floor, stiles or head must be carried out by others. Cleaning: Any protective tape left on aluminium frames, supplied by SRL Ltd., to be removed by others. All glazing supplied by SRL Ltd., to be cleaned by others.
Templates – Unless the Buyer supplies templates, mirrors to fit in recesses, against walls or butting against other materials will be cut point to point only allowing raking where necessary.
Buyer’s Own Glass – Any work carried out on the Buyers own glass is carried out at the Buyer’s risk.
Responsibility – Whilst the Seller will take every care in handling, storing, transporting and processing or installation of Buyer’s own glass or other property, such glass or other property belonging to Buyer is entirely at the Buyer’s own risk.
No Breach of Contract – The failure of a Seller to fulfil any of its obligations hereunder shall not be considered to be a breach of, or default under, this Contract insofar as such inability arises from an event of Force Majeure, provided that the party affected by such an event has taken all reasonable precautions, due care and reasonable alternative measures all with the objective of carrying out the terms and conditions of this Contract.
General (additions) – This Agreement embodies and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the buyer and the Seller and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or understanding in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement. If any conflict arises in connection with any prior arrangements, this Agreement shall be construed to be the governing documents in relations to this contract.
This Agreement – shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing signed by duly authorised representatives of the Buyer.
Force majeure: In the event that the Seller is unable to perform any of its obligations by an event outside its reasonable control, then performance to the extent obstructed is suspended for so long as the obstruction continues. Force majeure includes Acts of God, strikes, lock-outs, industrial action, fire, accident, earthquakes, storms, floods, explosion, war or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Seller.
Waiver: Failure to enforce any of these terms is not a waiver of the Seller’s rights and shall not prejudice its rights to take action in respect of the same or any later breach.
The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue monies at the rate of 8% per annum above the bank base rate and varied from time to time. In addition, if the Customer defaults on payment the Company reserves the right to place the matter in the hands of their debt recovery agents, without prior warning in writing, and shall be entitled to a full reimbursement of any fees or disbursements paid to the debt recovery agent to aid recovery of monies outstanding to the Company