Our Intellectual property rights
SRL LTD own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights on this website.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing this website, you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that might disrupt, interfere or restrict its use by other users.
- Not to upload, to this website display or transmit material which might be, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene.
- Not infringe the rights of any other person.
- Not to use this website illegally.
- Not copy or adapt or reverse engineer any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website.
- Not attempt to transmit to or via this website any virus, worm or other harmful disruptive component.
- Not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse any data contained on this website.
Users may download and print material from this website provided that it is intended for personal use. All other rights and permissions are reserved and users must seek prior written consent before reproducing any part of this website.
The aim of this website is to provide information about SRL LTD products and services.
Although SRL LTD make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to change without notice.
The user uses the material contained on this website strictly on the basis that they accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis SRL LTD gives guarantee that the information on this website will be accurate or complete.
If the user relies on any of the material contained on this website it is done entirely at their own risk. SRL LTD excludes all liability whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any use of this website.
We do not endorse third party websites, links from this website are provided for convenience we cannot accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked website.
Any dispute arising from the use of this website will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.