**CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ON DOOR HANDLES**
Scientists have confirmed that Coronavirus (COVID-19) can survive on door handles for up to NINE DAYS. As a result, there’s never been a better time to install the Purehold range of hygienic door handles at your site, to help reduce the risk and spread of Coronavirus between door users.
Our Purehold PRO gel-dispensing door handles use our virucidal gel (tested to EN14476) that has 80% alcohol* content and that has been proven against viruses similar to Coronavirus (COVID-19), including Murine Norovirus, Adno virus and Polio virus.
*The UK Government, NHS and Public Health England recommend the use of an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol content to ensure that it can kill viruses.
The Purehold PRO is a unique, revolutionary pull door hygiene handle that automatically dispenses sanitising gel onto the users hand. Designed for use in HIGH-RISK areas, the Purehold PRO handle is ideal for use in food processing plants, hospitals, clean rooms and all staff/public toilets to ensure that hand hygiene is enforced.
This product requires Purehold Gel Refills:
Key features include:
- An Intelligent alcohol hand gel delivery system – dispensing the right amount of gel to each user
- Strong stainless steel frame (compliant with BS 8424)
- Large alcohol hand gel capacity (1200ml) with reserve reservoir
- Extremely easy to refill with Purehold disposable gel refill bottles (sold separately)
- Each refill (sold separately) lasts around 2,000 “pulls” of the handle
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for installation on FD30 & FD60 fire doors (compliant with BS EN1634-1)
- Independent tests prove the Hygiene Handle to be 98.5% cleaner than a standard door handle
How it works :
To operate the Purehold PRO handle, simply
- grip the blue “gel” handle
- pull the door open as normal
- rub hands together. It’s that easy!