Alert: Coronavirus (Covid-19) Survives Up To 9 Days On Door Handles
Confirmed by scientists around the world, Coronavirus (Covid-19) survives for up to 9 days on door handles. The Purehold hygienic door handle covers are the perfect soltuion to combat the coronavirus along side any other unwanted viruses, germs and bacteria.
The Purehold Pro gel-dispensing door handles use a virucidal gel that is tested to EN14476. It has an alchol content of 80% which is much stronger than the minimum of 60% required by the UK Government, NHS and Public Health England. It has also been tried and tested against viruses that are similar to coronavirus, including Murine Norovirus, Adno virus and Polio virus.
How to operate the handle:
Using the Purehold Pro handle couldn’t be more simple.
- Grip the blue handle
- Pull the door open as normal
- Rub your hands together
- An Intelligent alcohol hand gel delivery system – dispensing the right amount of gel to each user
- Strong stainless steel frame (compliant with BS 8424)
- Large alcohol hand gel capacity (1200ml) with reserve reservoir
- Extremely easy to refill with Purehold disposable gel refill bottles (sold separately)
- Each refill (sold separately) lasts around 2,000 “pulls” of the handle
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for installation on FD30 & FD60 fire doors (compliant with BS EN1634-1)
- Independent tests prove the Hygiene Handle to be 98.5% cleaner than a standard door handle
Ideal for (but not limited to) high-risk areas such as:
- Food Factories
- Clean Rooms
- Staff/Public Toilets
This product requires Purehold Gel Refills: