Alert: Coronavirus (Covid-19) Survives Up To 9 Days On Door Handles
Confirmed by scientists around the world, Coronavirus (Covid-19) survives for up to 9 days on door handles. The Purehold hygienic door handle covers are the perfect soltuion to combat the coronavirus along side any other unwanted viruses, germs and bacteria.
The Purehold Push is a self-cleaning antibacterial push plate that uses silver technology. The coating works 24/7 to continuously combat pathogens that are transferred onto the surface by users.
Visual Hygiene Reminder (VHR) Technology
The Purehold Push now comes with Visual Hygiene Reminder (VHR) Technology as standard, to provide the ultimate re-assurance to users when using Purehold’s hygienic door handles and push plates!
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into push-plate surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door surfaces (independently tested).
- Magnetically secured to back plate, the Purehold PUSH can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a Purehold Push is less than the cost of even a single days’ basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Shelf life of 12 months, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing Purehold Pro or Purehold Pull handles.
- The standard colour is metallic silver. Other colours are available for volume orders.
- Can be recycled.
How it works:
- Microbes are transferred onto the push plate by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it’s DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.
Lab Test – ISO 22196:2011 (measure of antibacterial activity on plastics and other surfaces). Coating was shown to:
- Kill 99.99% of E-coli
- Kill 99.99% of Staph Aureus
- Kill 98.6% of Salmonella
- 3 door locations selected (Male toilet, female toilet and busy canteen)
- Stainless steel door handles provided benchmark
- 2 swabs taken from each door handle trialled
- 3 separate field trials undertaken
- Purehold Antibacterial coating showed to be 96.4% (on average) cleaner than stainless steel