SRL Ltd’s bi-folding doors are made from Senior Architectural Systems and Smart Systems aluminium ranges, which ensure durability in all kinds of weather, long life, a modern look and high heat and sound insulation levels. SRL can offer aluminium bi-fold doors up to 4 metres high in any combination, which few companies can match.
SRL Aluminium Bi-folding Doors Features:
- 70mm slim-line frame profile; just 60mm wide vent profile.
- Up to 6 metres wide as standard. (if you require wider widths please contact our office)
- Floating sliding mullions provide stability for easy glide operation.
- Polyamide thermally-broken aluminium profile.
- Multipoint security locking on main door and shoot bolt locking on intermediate stiles.
- 32mm internally glazed sealed units, for increased security.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- All doors are made to measure.
- Tested to PAS24:2012 Enhanced Security, BS6375 Part 1 Weather, BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength, BS6375 Part 3 Annex A. Exact performance varies depending on the configuration. Please contact our Technical Department for further information
- Able to receive double or triple glazing up to 48mm for maximum thermal and acoustic performance
- U-Values as low as 1.19 W/m2K when calculated as a CEN Standard door
- Aluminium Bi-fold doors can open-in or open-out.
- Standard frame or low threshold and various sill options.
- Wide scale of RAL and BS powder coating finishes; anodised and polished finishes available.
- Single and dual colours available.
- Glazing – choice of toughened, laminated, anti-sun, Georgian grill or unglazed etc.
- Choose from a choice of colours for handles and spacer bars.
- Slides left or right, or split to fold left and right on opening.
- 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 panels with various opening options as standard.
Visofold is a unique slide-and- fold dual-hollow aluminium system. The doors which sit in a rebated frame have an external curved shape with internal beading. Bottom wheels and top glider are safely concealed within a dedicated floating mullion with the door leafs being joined by a butt type knuckle hinge. Visofold doors are suitable for domestic and light, medium and heavy-duty commercial applications.